ACADEMY FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION HAS ANOTHER RECORD TURNOUT
The Academy for Continuing Education (ACE) presented its fall session to a large audience made up of many of New York City’s top brokers, who attended the 22½ hour continuing education program, as required by New York State for license renewal, announces Esther Muller, ACE president.
The course was held at the Hotel Delmonico, 59th Street and Park Avenue. Real estate salespersons and brokers licensed for less than 15 consecutive years are required by the Department of State, Division of Licensing Services, to complete a continuing education program every two years in order to retain their licenses and conduct business in New York State.
- Jeffrey Appel, Managing Director, Manhattan Mortgage Company
- Ira Berman, Attorney-at-Law
- Neil Binder, Principal, Author and Co-founder, Bellmarc
- Faith Hope Consolo, Vice Chairman of Garrick Aug Worldwide
- Barbara Corcoran, Chairman and CEO of the Corcoran Group
- Barbara Fox, President, Fox Residential Group, Inc.
- Melissa Green, Vice President of the Continuum Company
- Jeffrey Jackson, President, Mitchell, Maxwell and Jackson Appraisers
- Joanne Kennedy, President, Coldwell Banker Hunt Kennedy
- David Kuperberg, President, Cooper Square Realty
- Daniel A. Levy, President, cityrealty.com
- David Michonski, President, Manhattan Association of Realtors
- Laura Rubinfeld, Executive Director, Manhattan Association of Realtors
- John Venekamp, Director, Brown Harris Stevens
- Lois Weiss, Contributing Editor, New York Post
- Esther Yang, Principal, Institute for Self-Healing