SUPER STARS EDUCATE THE REAL ESTATE COMMUNITY at the Academy for Continuing Education
“The Academy attracts the best agents who choose to complete their education with the highest caliber of instructors,” according to
Esther Muller, President of the Academy.
In this spring session, the Academy for Continuing Education (A.C.E.) presented Alan Rogers with an Honorary Professorship for his dedication
and consistent lecturing at the Academy.
Guest lecturers included: Barbara Corcoran, Andrew Farkas, David J. Knight, David Kuperberg, Peter Marra, Glenn McDermott, Frederick W. Peters, Alan Rogers, Elizabeth Stribling, Lois Weiss and many more industry leaders.
Some proceeds for these educational sessions will be donated to Community Access, a non-profit program benefiting the homeless.
- Jeff Appel, Manhattan Mortgage Company
- Ellen Bitton, President of Park Avenue Mortgage
- Jill Blanchard, Stribling & Associates
- Kate Coburn, Director of Cushman & Wakefield
- Barbara Corcoran, Chairman of the Corcoran Group
- Andrew Farkas, Chairman, CEO of Insignia Financial Group
- Lorri Gorman, Vice President of William B. May
- Nancy Goshow, President of Goshow Architects
- Lenore Janis, President of PWC
- David Kuperberg, President, Cooper Square Realty
- Jim Lader, VP, Sotheby’s
- Peter Marra, President/Owner, William B. May
- Christina Marzullo, Director of Sales for Cooper Square Realty
- Glenn McDermott, Principal Owner of GDM Projects
- Mary Morello, President of Mary’s Contracting Services
- Marge Pearson, Executive Vice President of Douglas Elliman
- Alan Rogers, CEO and Chairman of Douglas Elliman
- Jeffrey Rothstein, Executive Vice President, Douglas Elliman
- Lewis Rudin, Co-Chairman of Rudin Management
- Wendy Sherman, Broker, William B. May
- Elizabeth Stribling, President of Stribling & Associates
- Allison Utsch, Broker, Edward Lee Cave
- Lois Weiss, Real Estate Journalist