ACADEMY FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION HAS ANOTHER
The Academy for Continuing Education (ACE) presented
its fall session to a large audience made up of many of New York City’s
top brokers, who attended the 22½ hour continuing education program,
as required by New York State for license renewal, announces Esther
Muller, ACE president.
The course was held at the Hotel Delmonico, 59th Street and Park Avenue.
Real estate salespersons and brokers licensed for less than 15 consecutive
years are required by the Department of State, Division of Licensing
Services, to complete a continuing education program every two years
in order to retain their licenses and conduct business in New York State.
- Jeffrey Appel, Managing Director, Manhattan Mortgage
- Ira Berman, Attorney-at-Law
- Neil Binder, Principal, Author and Co-founder, Bellmarc
- Faith Hope Consolo, Vice Chairman of Garrick Aug Worldwide
- Barbara Corcoran, Chairman and CEO of the Corcoran
- Barbara Fox, President, Fox Residential Group, Inc.
- Melissa Green, Vice President of the Continuum Company
- Jeffrey Jackson, President, Mitchell, Maxwell and
- Joanne Kennedy, President, Coldwell Banker Hunt Kennedy
- David Kuperberg, President, Cooper Square Realty
- Daniel A. Levy, President, cityrealty.com
- David Michonski, President, Manhattan Association
- Laura Rubinfeld, Executive Director, Manhattan Association
- John Venekamp, Director, Brown Harris Stevens
- Lois Weiss, Contributing Editor, New York Post
- Esther Yang, Principal, Institute for Self-Healing